Saturday, April 10, 2010

number hundred-and-eighty-two.


Ring Ring~
Yoboseyo?Yoboseyo?YOBOSEYO?!
Z-Z-Z-Z-Z Zadaz zadaz zadaz
Z-Z-Z-Z-Z Zadaz zadaz zadaz
Z-Z-Z-Z-Z Ehhhhhhhhhh~
Zadaz zadaz zadaz rocks
Zadaz zadaz zadaz rocks
Zadaz zadaz zadaz rocks
Zadaz zadaz zadaz rocks sock!
ARE YOU READY~?
Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z
EVERYBODY~!
Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z Z-DAZ!

Thinking back about how much i dread about the camp,this makes it funny to see that I'm actually posting up about my camp group cheer.
I'm actually voice-less now..
I love them all really,even though there was times that i really think that the group of people are really..in a way quite clique-ky but the GLs there make the entire thing look so silly.They are amazing people really.
It makes it almost sad to realise that camp will ends and some of them are already graduating already.tsktsk.
I'll miss them lots,really.
ZADAZ~!YOU GUYS ROCKS AND I LOVE YOU ALL~!

No comments:

Post a Comment